Friday, June 1, 2012

Beach Wedding Shower

One of my sweetest and most generous friends is getting married this weekend-you know what that means-Wedding Shower Time! And of course, we all turn to Pinterest for ideas :)  I work with the most amazing people and we couldn't have pulled it off without each other. It turned out to be an EXCELLENT shower!!  Here are some pics-all the recipes came from Pinterest and most of the decorations came from Dollar Tree (my GoTo shopping place :)  It was just a laid back shower with a bunch of fun loving ladies...of course, the school year was almost out when we had it, so we were even more fun loving than normal LOL 

Congrats to Tish and Carlos!!














1 comment:

  1. Elated to know about this beach wedding shower and hope this information will help me in arranging my cousin’s wedding ceremony. Already booked one of grand NYC venues and wish to have a lovely party at this event.

    ReplyDelete