Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cameo Creations

Things have been busy, but I've managed to get a few things made the last couple of months-some for others, some for my boys, and some for me :) There are pillowcases for my sons nap time at preschool, workout tanks, painted canvases for my kitchen, running/workout money jars, koozies, license plates, baseball shirts, my mixer (which I Love!), makeup bags, baby onesies, Valentines Day and 100 day of school shirts. I'm still completely in love with this machine and all it will let me create-however, I know it's time to branch out and start experimenting with layering and rhinestones, but until things settle down at work, that will just have to wait. It may be a summer break kind of project!! 
Here's what I've done lately: 



























No comments:

Post a Comment