Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OK, so I am FINALLY getting to loading up the nameplates for the school!!  I stamped/embossed their names on each one.  I just have to get to the school to get them laminated now. 











I am also going to show you the tags that I made for their Halloween bags.  I wish I could say that this was my idea, but in fact, I got the idea from Chin' n Scratch Live.  Hers looks 10x better, but these bags are going to be given to a group of 4th graders and I know that they will be going into the trash, so I didn't want to spend too much money on them, but still wanted them to look really cute.  So, this is what I came up with! :)  I used my Sports Mania cart to cut the grass in black and that is what made the hair.  The eyes and eyelids were 1/2 inch circles.  The eyelids were cut in half.  The eyes were 1/2 inch ovals.  I stamped Happy Halloween on the back of each tag.  The tag was cut from the Christmas Cheer cart, but there are tons of carts that have tags on them.


The last couple of things were just thrown together, but I like them.  One, we just had a baby a few months ago, so what am I going to do with all those formula cans??!!  So, I covered them!  We have 6 groups in each class, and they need a basket of sort to sit on their desk with their glue, crayons, tape, pens, etc.  So, in come the formula cans LOL




Lastly, I saw on Kristina Werner's site that she had the idea of creating a notebook.  I took the coordinating paper to the nameplates and the cans and made mini notebooks.  I took white copy paper, cut it down to 3 inches and then put patterened 3 inch paper on top of it.  I used staple bars and their stapler to bind them together.  Then I just added their names to the outside.  I think it will make a good addition to their goody bags.

OK, have a workshop to go to...which I will now be late for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment